Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here!!

Nitya's surprisingly gorgeous village estate

Everything is amazing so far. Nitya's house is a beautiful 6 bedroom home with banana and coconut plants on the property growing in abundance.

Me n' a tree

My room is huge and has two big windows. There is no glass, it's all open air. The view is incredible and the sunrise in the morning is just great. Just great!

Room with a view

The most amazing thing has to be this: while Nitya and I thought up some travel plans Fanny came walking up to the property. Fanny!!! The same Fanny who got me a job at Pain Perdu, teaches my mom yoga, and has been traveling India since September! FANNY!! I was so happy to see her. Later on we went into town and got some chai at a cafe.

Beautiful, beautiful Fanny

I have to get going, so here are some pictures:

Found on the road to town:

Hanging out in the backyard before dinner:


An outfit Fanny's let me borrow 'til I get my own garb!

Yoga this morning: amazing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL.

Liesl said...

Aww man... your pictures totally made me miss Ghana, for some reason.

YOU LOOK SO HAPPY! AND BENDY! :D

Post a Comment